Personal Information Collection Statement
Please note that if you do not provide us with your personal data, we may not be able to provide the information, products or services you need or process your request.
From time to time it is necessary for the Company to collect your personal data which may be used, stored, processed, transferres, disclosed or shared by us for purposes (“Purposes”), including:
1. offering, providing and marketing to you the products/services of the Company, other companies of the AXA Group (“our affiliates”) or our business partners (see “Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing” below), and administering, maintaining, managing and operating such products/services;
2. processing and evaluating any applications or requests made by you for products/services offered by the Company and our affiliates;
3. providing subsequent services to you, including but not limited to administering the policies issued;
4. any purposes in connection with any claims made by or against or otherwise involving you in respect of any products/services provided by the Company and/or our affiliates, including investigation of claims;
5. evaluating your financial needs;
6. designing products/services for customers;
7. conducting market research for statistical or other purposes;
8. matching any data held which relates to you from time to time for any of the purposes listed herein;
9. making disclosure as required by any applicable law, rules, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines or to assist in law enforcement purposes, investigations by police or other government or regulatory authorities in Thailand or elsewhere;
10. conducting identity and/or credit checks and/or debt collection;
11. complying with the laws of any applicable jurisdiction;
12. carrying out other services in connection with the operation of the Company’s business; and
13. other purposes directly relating to any of the above.
Transfer of personal data
Personal data will be kept confidential but, subject to the provisions of any applicable law, may be provided to:
1. any of our affiliates, any person associated with the Company, any reinsurance company, claims investigation company, your broker, industry association or federation, fund management company or financial institution in Thailand or elsewhere and in this regard you consent to the transfer of your data outside of Thailand.
2. any person (including private investigators) in connection with any claims made by or against or otherwise involving you in respect of any products/services provided by the Company and/or our affiliates;
3. any agent, contractor or third party who provides administrative, technology or other services (including direct marketing services) to the Company and/or our affiliates in Thailand or elsewhere and who has a duty of confidentiality to the same;
4. credit reference agencies or, in the event of default, debt collection agencies;
5. any actual or proposed assignee, transfered, participant or sub-participant of our rights or business; and
6. any government department or other appropriate governmental or regulatory authority in Thailand or elsewhere.
For our policy on using your personal data for marketing purposes, please see the section below “Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing”.
Transfer of your personal data will only be made for one or more of the Purposes specified above.
Use and provision of personal data in direct marketing
The Company intends to:
1. use your name, contact details, products and services portfolio information, transaction pattern and behavior, financial background and demographic data held by the Company from time to time for direct marketing;
2. conduct direct marketing (including but not limited to providing reward, loyalty or privileges programmes) in relation to the following classes of products and services that the Company, our affiliates, our co- branding partners and our business partners may offer:
- a) insurance, banking, provident fund or scheme, financial services, securities and related products and services;
- b) products and services on health, wellness and medical, food and beverage, sporting activities and membership, entertainment, spa and similar relaxation activities, travel and transportation,household, apparel, education, social networking, media and high-end consumer products;
3. the above products and services may be provided by the Company and/or:
- a) any of our affiliates;
- b) third party financial institutions;
- c) the business partners or co-branding partners of the Company and/or affiliates providing the products and services set out in (2) above;
- d) third party reward, loyalty or privileges programme providers supporting the Company or any of the above listed entities
4. in addition to marketing the above products and services, the Company also intends to provide the data described in (1) above to all or any of the persons described in (3) above for use by them in marketing those products and services, and the Company requires your written consent (which includes an indication of no objection) for that purpose;
Before using your personal data for the purposes and providing to the transferees set out above, the Company must obtain your written consent, and only after having obtained such written consent, may use and provide
your personal data for any promotional or marketing purpose.
Company has right to charge costs which are related to and necessary for the processing of any personal data access request.
If you ask to erase, destroy, temporary suspend, convert any personal data into be anonymized data, or withdraw your consent. It may inhibit our ability to do business with or provide services to you.
Amendments for this statement
Company reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to add to, change, update or modify this statement, simply by notifying you of such charge, update or modification. It we decide to change our personal data policy, those changes will be notified on our website so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use the information and under what circumstances the information is disclosed. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting.
Access and correction of personal data
You have the right to ascertain whether the Company holds your personal data, to obtain a copy of the data, and to correct any data that is inaccurate. You may also request the Company to inform you of the type of personal data held by it.
Requests for access and correction or for information regarding policies and practices and kinds of data held by the Company should be addressed to:
Customer Care Center Tel. 1159 or firstname.lastname@example.org